Monday, July 19, 2010

Update

I'm currently working on two essays that I will be posting soon. One is on E-Ink versus the tablet, and the other is on the impact of digital technology on comic books. As a comic fan, and a former manager of a comic book store manager, I am very interested on the future of comic book stores in a world where you can download digital versions of comics and read them from your phone, computer, or gaming system. I'm going to San Deigo Con this week and plan to attend four panels on the subject of digital comics. Will send updates!

I'm also doing some research on the Pandigital Novel, a new e-reader device that appears to be a combination of the nook and the Ipad. A family member recently purchased one from Bed, Bath, and Beyond so I'll be hearing about it in full detail shortly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment