- Author Nicholas Negroponte predicts that in five years printed books will be gone.
- The Huffington Post reports on authors who are choosing to self-publish through Amazon's kindle and avoid the big publishers completely.
- Bloomberg.com discusses on the difficulty in defining a book in the digital era.
- Mashable reports that e-book sales are 193% so far this year.
- Publisher's Weekly has an article on Border's new self-publishing site, BookBrewer.
- eBooknewser discusses the ePaper display on the new Pandigital Novel.